Offer service to Buddha dharma
Job Vacancies Available
Programme Executive - Dharma Education
We are Hiring! Looking for Programme Executive!
Are you passionate about educating and
nurturing the younger generation? Join us as Program Executive to create and
programs for the children, youth and adults to propagate the
Dharma and reach out to the community.
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinate, plan and administer the operations of our Dharma propagation programs such as the children, youth, adult and enrichment courses.
- Develop and manage curriculums, lesson plans and education resources for the various educational programs.
- Plan and coordinate outings, annual camps and workshops for the children and youths.
- Organize and coordinate training workshops for volunteers and parents
- Manage the community: liaise and support participants, students, volunteers, and parents, liaise with external vendors and trainers.
- Coordinate external visits and organize orientation programs
- Oversee all arrangements for administrative and logistical set-up pertaining to external visits.
- Manage content and social media postings for our various educational programs on the respective social media and website platforms,.
- To assist with any other administrative work scope pertaining to education programs
- At least a diploma in Education, Early Childhood or Equivalent with at least 1 year of relevant working experience with young children/adolescents or youth in the related field.
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, facilitation and public speaking skills;
- Excellent team player, pro-active with positive working attitude
- Good writing skills and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and work within time frame with minimal supervision
- Required to be able to work on weekends and in a Buddhist environment