Yellow Dzambala Sadhana
1. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana This Book Belongs To _________________________________________
5. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 4 Mandala Offering Refuge Protectors, essences of wisdom and compassion, Eminent, Supreme field of merit, with faith and devotion, I present, billion times over, Mt. Meru and the four continents, The Sun and the Moon, The seven precious royal emblems, The eight medicinal substances, The eight auspicious emblems, Perfectly delightful environments and their beings, And great treasures of all that gods and humans use and desire together with My body, speech and mind. May all beings enjoy this pure land. Oh Precious Guru, I offer this jewelled mandala to you. Om Idam Guru Ratna Mandalakam Nirya Tayami
11. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 10 Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Idam Balimta Kha Kha Khahi Khahi (3x or 7x) Making Offerings Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Argham Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Padyam Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Pushpe Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Dhupe Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Aloke Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Gandhe Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Neude Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Shabda Pratitsa Svaha Praises Lord of Wealth, Holder of the Treasury of All Jewels And the Lord of the numerous wealth - holding yakshas, Great Lord and Protector of all beings To you, the bestower of supreme attainments, I prostrate to you. Prayer and Request A ll living beings including myself , who are suffering In the fire of actions motivated by stinginess, In all our future rebirths, we take refuge in you. With your treasure of jewels and you r stream of nectar , Please pacify the sufferings of poverty and the lack of material wealth for all beings. (3x)
12. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 11 Purification Mantra Om Ratna Satt va Samaya Manu Palaya Ratna Sa ttva Tenopa Tita Dridho Me Bhawa Sutto Kayo Me Bhawa Supo Kayo Me Bhawa Anurakto Me Bhawa Sarwa Siddhi Me Prayatza Sarwa Karma Sutza Me Tzitam Shriyam Kuru Hung Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Bhagawan Sarwa Tathagata Ratna Ma Me Muntza Ratna Bhawa Maha Samaya Satto Ah Hung Phet Requesting the Guests for the Torma offering to Depart Om Ah Hung Muh The Wisdom beings, who are the transcendental guests, depart to their own pure land . The front - generated mandala dissolves into myself . Self generation dissolves into the inconceivable sphere of emptiness. From within the state of emptiness, I arise in the aspect of Dzambala, marked at the crown of my head with an OM , at my throat with an AH and at my heart with a Hung .
13. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 12 Long Life Prayer For His Holiness Dalai Lama In this land walled round by snowy mountains You are the source of all happiness and goo d All powerful Chenrezig, Tenzin Gyatso Please remain untill samsara ends! Lo ng Life Prayer for Singha Thekchen Namdrol Rinpoche Om Svas t i! Like the countless light rays that radiate from the ruby mountain; Exquisite Amitayus, Lord of Everlasting Life, Who captivates and one does not tire of seeing; Whose essence is of infinite life, The nectar of immortality; Please instantly grant our Guru, The Si ddhi of Stable and Everlasting Life. You are intelligent and skilful in upholding the traditions Of Buddha; Spreading the Holy Dharma through explanations and practices; In order to lead disciples onto the path to liberation; You are the one who is an Unequalled Guide, Please live a long and stable life. I request respectfully, my Precious and Holy Guru, To enjoy excellent health; I request respectfu lly, my Precious and Holy Guru, To live a long life; I request respectfully, my Precious and Holy Guru, That your Dharma activities spread and flourish far and wide; I request respectfully, my Precious and Holy Guru, To bless me to be never separated from you.
3. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 2 The Four Immeasurable Thoughts May all sentient beings be endowed with bliss. May all sentient beings be parted from suffering. May all sentient beings never be parted from the bliss. May all sentient beings be placed in a state of equanimity unperturbed by superstition conceptions about grasping consciousness and the objects it grasps or by the eight worldly feelings. Aspirational Bodhicitta Prayer To free all sentient beings from the fears of samsara and nirvana, from now on, until I achiev e Buddhahood, I shall maintain the aspiration of Bodhicitta. I shall never forsake it even at the cost of my life. The Seven Limbs Prayer Reverently I prostrate with my body, speech and mind, And present clouds of every type of offering, actually offered and mentally transformed. I confess all my negative actions accumulated since beginningless time, and rejoice in the virtues of all holy and ordinary beings. Please remain until samsara ends, a nd turn the wheel of Dharma for sentient beings. I dedicate all the virtues of others and myself to the great enlightenment. OM AH HUNG (3x) Everywhere may the ground be pure Free of the roughness of pebbles and so forth May it be the nature of lapis lazuli And as smooth as the palm of one’s hand
9. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 8 Om Neude Ah Hung. Om Shabda Ah Hung. (Thus purified of common appearances and consecrating the 8 offerings) (Now make the offerings) Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Argham Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Padyam Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Pushpe Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Dhupe Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Aloke Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Gandhe Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Neude Pratitsa Svaha Om Arya Dzambala Sapariwara Shabda Pratitsa Svaha Praises Lord of Wealth, Holder of the Treasury of All Jewels And the Lord of the numerous wealth - holding yakshas, Great Lord and Protector of all beings To you, the bestower of supreme attain ments, I prostrate to you. Mantra Recitation (Then, with visualization, do the recitation any number of times) Om Dzambala D zalen Draye Svaha (While reciting mantras, avoid mistakes of faults in mantra recitation such as 1. Reciting too quickly 2. Reciting too slowly 3. Reciting each syllable (over articulation) 4. Reciting too loudly, so that others hear
4. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 3 Offering Prayer May offering substances human and divine, Those actually presented here and those, Emanated and visualized, clouds of offerings of unsurpassed Samantabhadra qualities fill the entire space of the ten directions. Blessing, Purification and Actual Offering Dharani of the Offerings OM AH HUNG (3x) Om Namo Bhagawate Bendzay Sarwa Parma Dana Tathagataya Arhate Samyaksam Buddhaya Tayatha Om Bendzay Bendzay Maha Bendzay Maha Tadzya Bendzay Maha Bidya Bendzay Maha Bodhicitta Bendzay Maha Bodhi Me ndo Pasam Kramana Bendzay Sarva Karma Avarana Bisho Dana Bendzay Svaha (3x) Power of the Truth HUNG! Through the power of the truth of the Three Jewels, the power of the inspiration of all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, the power of the unlimited energy of the completed two collections, and the power of the intrinsically pure and inconceivable sphere of reality, which is the n ature of emptiness. May these offerings become suchness.
7. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 6 One is adorned with a jewelled crown with right foot slightly outstretched in the royal posture and both feet placed on treasures such as the eye of conchshel l and head of the lotus. Am wearing multi - colo u red panchalika h eavenly robes, a garland of blue utpala flowers and various jewelled ornaments such as earrings, necklaces, armbands, bracelets, rings, waistbands and anklets. All these jewellery are made of the most precious substances beyond human comprehension . Having a luminous body, one ’s divine body rad iates rainbow s and benefit to all sentient beings just like the sun and the moon. From the centre of one’s heart, light rays emanate to the Pure Lands, inviting the actual wisdom being, Lord Arya Dzamb ala together with his entire entourage. I pray, O T athagatas, please empower me! They come forth holding the ritual vases filled with empowering nectar, chanting and playing with multitudes of musical instruments: Om Sarwa Tathagata Abishekata Samaya Shriye Hung Om Vajra Sama Dza Dza Hung Bam Ho! We merge to become one! The divine nectars flow through the crown of my head, filling my body and purifying all dullness, stains and faults. The excess nectars swirl upwards to the Ushnisha .
15. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 14 Dedication By this merit, may I quickly attain the state of Guru Buddha, And l ead every being without exception to that very state! May the Precious and Supreme Bodhicitta, not been generated arise and grow. And may that born never decline, but increase forevermore! “ For anyone who has read, heard, contemplate, touch , practiced or remember this prayer, we rejoice in your merits and may all your heartfelt prayers be fulfilled! May all be Auspicious! Sarwa Mangalam!” This Yellow Dzambala Sadhana is edited, compiled and composed by Namdrol Rinpoche on the auspicious day of the 15 th Day of the 7 th Month of the Tibetan Calendar of the Wood Horse Year 2141 at western time 1515 h. Colophon: This sandhana is edited and prepared for publication by Sangyum Namdrol Lhamo & Namdrol Donyue , Thekchen Choling (Singapore) Dharma Education. All errors are solely the fault of the editor. 2 Beatty Lane, Singapore 209945 Tel: +65 6466 3720 www.thekchencholing.org
14. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 13 In all my future rebirths, May I never be separated fro m my Perfect Guru, May I enjoy the magnificent Dharma, And by completing the qualities of the stages and path; May I quickly attain the state of Vajradhara. Mantra of Singha Thekchen Namdrol Rinpoche Om Guru Vajra Muni Sasana Vimukti Svaha (21x) General Long - Life Prayer For One’s Guru May my venerable Lama’s life be firm, His white divine actions spread in the ten directions, And the torch of Losang’s Teachings, Dispelling the three worlds’ beings’ darkness, always remain! Auspicious Verses By the auspiciousness of whatever signs of virtue that exist in the Celestial mandala as vast as the expanse of the sky, Beautiful with countless jewelled ornaments, emanating lights equal to the Brilliance of the sun and the moon, May everything be auspic ious wherever we may live and May there always be uninterrupted goodness, Bliss and bountiful riches as of a Buddha field. If abbreviated, say May there be the auspiciousness of the root and lineage Gurus. May there be the auspiciousness of the Yidams and hosts of Deities. May there be auspiciousness of the Mothers and Dakinis; and May there be auspiciousness of the Dharma protectors and Guardians of the Dharma.
8. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 7 White OM marks the crown of my head; red AH at my throat; a nd a blue HUNG at my heart. Lord Ratnasambhava adorns one’s crown . Generating and Offering Om Varja Amrita Kundali Hana Hana Hung Phe t Om Svabhava Shuddah Sarva Dharma Sva b hava Shuddho Ham (All phenomena are pure of inherent existence; likewise I am pure of inherent existence.) Everything becomes (seen as) emptiness. From the sphere of emptiness appear eight OM syllables, which transforms into huge, vast, jewelled containers, inside of each is an OM . The letters OM melt into light and reappear in t he form of the offering substances having the three distinctions . ( The three distinctions are nature, aspect and function. By nature they are bliss and emptiness; in aspect they are the offering substances. Their function is to confer distinguished, unco ntaminated bliss as objects to be enjoyed by the six cognitive powers which is the mind and the five senses ) Drinks, cooling water for the feet, flowers, incense, light, perfume, food and music. These are all pure and equal to the limits of the sky. (Consecrate the offerings by reciting) Om Argham Ah Hung Om Padyam Ah Hung Om Pushpe Ah Hung Om Dhupe Ah Hung. Om Aloke Ah Hung. Om Gandhe Ah Hung.
6. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 5 Emptiness Meditation and Self Generation Om Svabhava Shuddah Sarva Dharma Sva b hava Shuddho Ham (All phenomena are pure of inherent existence; likewise I am pure of inherent existence.) From the sphere of emptiness appears the syllable PAM , it transforms into a lotus with a white AH above it, white AH transforms into a white and full moon mandala. On that appears m y own mind in the form of a yellow syllable DZA . The golden syllable DZA then radiates rays of rainbow s , at the tips of which are oceans of offerings to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Through the grace and kin dness of the Buddhas and Bodhisatt vas, the offerings rain down upon all sentient beings, pacifying them of their suffering of poverty. The rainbow light s rays then reabsorb back into the golden syllable DZA and transforms into Golden Lord Ary a Dzamb ala, with one face and two arms, with the right hand in the gesture of supreme giving, holding the Bijapura (Pomegran a te) fruit and the left hand holding a mongoose from whose mouth a great treasure of jewels and money is constantly being emitted. Oneself appear s as being slightly corpulent and have a gentle, elegant, graceful and peaceful nature. Being in a completely happy and pleasant state of mind , one’s appearance pacifies and subdues anyone who see s and th inks of oneself. One’s eyes are wide open and hair is tied up in a crowning top knot.
2. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 1 OM AH HUNG (3x) (Recite three times, to bless our body, speech and mind) Blessing The Mala (7x) OM RUCIR A MANI PRAVARTAYA HUNG Multiplying Virtues Mantra (7x) OM SAMBHARA SAMBHARA VIMANA SARA MAHA JAVA HUNG OM SMARA SMARA VIMANA SARA MAHA JAVA HUNG Refuge Prayer (3x) NAMO GURUBHYA NAMO BUDDHAYA NAMO DHARMAYA NAMO SANGHAYA I take refuge in the Gurus I take refuge in the Buddhas I take refuge in the Dharma I take refuge in the Sangha Taking Refuge And Generating Bodhicitta (3x) To the Buddha, Dharma and Aryan Sangha, I go for refuge until I am enlightened. By the merit of accumulation from practising the six perfections, May I attain Buddhahood for the sake of benefiting all mother sentient beings.
10. Yellow Dzambala Sadhana 9 5. Reciting too softly, so that one does not hear one’s voice 6. Breaking the continuity of the mantra by talking 7. Mental wandering 8. Pronouncing short syllable as long and long ones as short.) Blessing The Torma Om Varja Amrita Kundali Hana Hana Hung Phe t Om Svabhava Shuddah Sarva Dharma Sva b hava Shuddho Ham (All phenomena are pure of inherent existence; likewise I am pure of inherent existence.) From within the state of emptiness, arises the syllable DHRUM . From DHRUM arises a broad and expansive jewelled vessel. Inside it, OM melts into light, And from that arises a torma with the three sweets and three whites, Transforming into a great ocean of uncontaminated ocean of wisdom nectar. OM AH HUNG (3x) Invocation of the Guests for the Torma Offering Instantaneously, there appears before me the complete supporting mandala of Arya Dzambala together with his entourage. From the HUNG at my heart, light ray emanate bringing forth the mandala of the wisdom beings together with his entourage. Dza Hung Bam Ho! The wisdom beings become oneness with the front - generated mandal a. From the HUNG on the tongue of (each of) these guests comes a white singlespoked vajra through which each partakes of the offering torma, drawing up its essences through a straw of light.
- 846 Total Views
- 561 Website Views
- 285 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 5 ebs.thekchencholing.org:8069
- 1 126.96.36.199:8069
- 1 localhost:8069
- 2 cse.google.com
- 1 www.thekchencholing.org
- 1 www.steps.sg
- 1 ww.thekchencholing.org
- 2 w.thekchencholing.org
88佛大忏悔文与佛说阿弥陀经3412 Views .
释迦牟尼佛早课诵文2604 Views .
准提佛母陀罗尼经2413 Views .
The Heart Sutra2297 Views .
佛顶尊胜陀罗尼经2287 Views .
Praises to the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones2279 Views .
Morning & Shakyamuni Buddha Prayer (Eng)2163 Views .
88 Buddhas Repentance & Amitabha Sutra2149 Views .
Usnisa Vijaya (Namgyalma) Dharani Sutra2069 Views .
Singha Thekchen Namdrol Rinpoche - Long Life Prayer2066 Views .
上供诵经本2034 Views .
佛说千佛洪名宝忏-现在贤劫佛1897 Views .
Seven Medicine Buddha Mantra (Eng & Chi)1835 Views .
Sangyum Namdrol Lhamo - Long Life Prayer1772 Views .
Averting the Enemies of Gossip - Mikha Prayer1638 Views .
Singha Rinpoche's Name Mantra1607 Views .
八圣吉祥祈请文1607 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏[上]1577 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏[中]1462 Views .