Yogacarya Six-Session Guru Yoga
3. THE INTERMEDIATE YOGACARYA SIX - SESSION GURU YOGA 2 How to do the Six - Session Yoga: Namo Guru - Manjughosaya! Prostrating devotedly to the lotus of the feet of glorious Guru Vajradhara, I shall explain as taught in Tantras and by vener able Gurus, the marvello us means that makes one's tantric vows and pledges pure. Three times day and night Should one recite daily. When he fails, a yogis Is at serious fault.
1. Yogacarya Six - Session Guru Yoga
4. THE INTERMEDIATE YOGACARYA SIX - SESSION GURU YOGA 3 THE INTERMEDIA TE SlX - SESSION GURU - YOGA In my heart I turn to the three jewels of refuge, May I free suffering creatures and place them in bliss. May the compassionate spirit of love grew within me, That I might complete the enlightening path. In the sky on a lotus, su n and moon seat, I see my Lama as Vajradhara (Dorje Chang). Blue in colour holding Dorje and Bell, Experiencing great bl iss with his consort Vajradhatu Isvari (Jig chu ma). On his crown a white OM, at his throat a red AH, From the Blue HUNG in his heart many colo u rs shine out, Calling forth the awakened from all ten directions, Inviting them to melt into one. To your blu e lotus feet, I bow Dorje Chang, With oceans of clouds I make triple offerings. The land, jewelled vase, the sun and moon, And all preci ous offerings I make unto you. Powers supreme and powers mundane Follow upon pure devotion to you, my protector, Seeing this I forsake my body and even my life, Bless me to practice what will only please you.
5. THE INTERMEDIATE YOGACARYA SIX - SESSION GURU YOGA 4 Now my Lama requested comes to the crown of my head, And dissolves until we both are one, I become Vajrasattva , Holding a Dorje wit h my right hand at my h eart and holding a Bell with my left hand on my waist . Land, body and wealth and all virtues collected, For the sake of all mothers I gladly r elease, I vow to protect all the vows I have taken, Nor to transgress even one for the sake of my life. By means of holding both Sutra and Tantra, May I libera te all living creatures completely. May the virtues collected flow on towards the Dharma, Preser ve it and nourish the prayers of the masters. I request that the grace of the three jewels of refuge, Following on by cause and effect, Shall fulfill all the p rayers that I now send forth, And lead me across to Enlightenment's shore.
- 1788 Total Views
- 1228 Website Views
- 560 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 33 thekchencholing.org
- 4 www.thekchencholing.com
- 3 220.127.116.11:8069
- 1 18.104.22.168:8069
- 1 22.214.171.124:8072
- 2 126.96.36.199
Seven Medicine Buddha Mantra11470 Views .
释迦牟尼佛早课诵文8218 Views .
88佛大忏悔文与佛说阿弥陀经7746 Views .
Usnisa Vijaya (Namgyalma) Dharani Sutra6721 Views .
八圣吉祥祈请文6292 Views .
Morning & Shakyamuni Buddha Prayer (Eng)6088 Views .
Praises to the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones6024 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏 [下]5900 Views .
准提佛母陀罗尼经5874 Views .
88 Buddhas Repentance & Amitabha Sutra5653 Views .
Averting the Enemies of Gossip - Mikha Prayer5505 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏 [上]5499 Views .
Wisdom Light Offering Prayer5437 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏 [中]5270 Views .
上供诵经本5222 Views .
The Heart Sutra5130 Views .
Singha Thekchen Namdrol Rinpoche - Long Life Prayer4779 Views .
Singha Rinpoche's Name Mantra4747 Views .